A course never quite looks the same way twice. The combinations of weather, season, light, feelings and thoughts that you find there are ever-changing. Joe Henderson
It may be crappy outside. It’s overcast and it’s been hailing and trying to snow all day. Yes, it may be crappy outside, but inside I am warm and happy. I have just finished publishing another article and my school work is done for the week. I have two more weeks of school left and am happy to say that I have an A at this point. I feel blessed today because the last two weeks have been very rough for me and I am so proud of myself for maintaining my GPA. Yes, it may be crappy outside, but inside I am sheltered and loved. There is no greater gift than the gift of love. My daughter keeps sending me these funny little e-mails that just brighten up the day. You can’t look at some of my crazy 18 year old daughter’s postings on facebook and keep from laughing. Yes, it may be crappy outside, but today I am happy!
- My Meltdown (aspieside.com)
- Saturday, February 25, 2012 (eaststreetweatherblog.wordpress.com)
- This crazy weather! (sheryllrea.wordpress.com)
- Crappy weather (sliceofmusic.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday, February 22, 2012 (eaststreetweatherblog.wordpress.com)