Marriage brings up all the things I pushed to the back burner – the fears, the mistrust, the doubts, the insecurities. It’s like opening Pandora’s box. Jennifer Aniston
Ok I am in a very talkative mood so lets run with it. Before I start this let me be CLEAR. I AM NOT fishing for compliments! I am simply stating how I feel on a regular basis OK so don’t send me back a bunch of responses that say something to the effect of “No, you are great”, “You are beautiful” blah blah blah…I am just telling you straight out how I usually feel OK.
- I usually feel pretty unattractive on a daily basis
- Sitting in front of a band is intimidating and scares the crap out of me
- I realize that my head is too full of shit
- sometimes I speak out about things that upset me and I should just keep my mouth shut
- I feel how I feel about certain political and social issues and I should just learn to keep my mouth shut because I piss ppl off like Jobydopr, he’ll never speak to me again
- speaking your mind is not always a good thing
- It pisses me off that I can’t speak my mind without mortally wounding someone like Jobydopr
- I am insecure’
- I hate my voice
- I hurt ppl unintentionally because I have a really bad streak of being far too honest
- I am a mean person in spirit, hence the reason I am trying to be Buddhist and failing
- ppl have fucked me over so my mind set is if you’re gonna Fuck me, Fuck you back
- I hate my voice, did I say that. I hate the way I sing. The only reason I sing is because I started when I was 3 and I can’t seem to stop
- Did I mention that I hate the way I sing and I hate the sound of my own voice. The only reason I play music at all is because it was a great release emotionally from being abused as a kid
- I hate the sound of my own voice and being a writer is such a relief cuz I don’t have to listen to my own voice, which I said I hate BTW.
- Sometimes I wish I would have chosen a different path, like being an accountant or some shit. It sux being a musician. You are always different, no matter how much you try to meld, YOU never do.
- I hate myself, that’s a big one. Yes I hate my life and I hate me. That’s the big one! I hate being a musicians, whyt couldn;t I have just been a fat woman knitting sweaters?????
- Being a musician, a true musician sux ass
- I hate the fact that I am never good enough
- I hate me!
With that I leave you with about how I feel most of the time