Ok, I have finally gotten a few minutes to catch everybody up. January and February were incredibly stressful and busy, it seems that March is coming in like a lamb for me because things have really settled down. So much so that I am returning to work writing freelance for the magazine that I work for! They are happy I am back and they missed me. I have learned 2 new Led Zepplin songs, a Grateful Dead song and an Irish Lullaby, all for the St. Patrick’s Day party at The Crescent Brewery. I am so excited!! I got a new acoustic guitar, same brand as my old one but newer that is just begging to be decorated. Brother Bob brought it to me and that same day he brought me a beautiful tiger’s eye! My frind Cindy, who is playing mandolin for us, just got back from Hawaii and brought me two beautiful hairclips! So with that I wanted to share a few pics with you from the last month.
With that I leave you with one of the new Zepplin songs I learned….
- St. Patrick’s Day (sunvalleymiddleschool.wordpress.com)
- Thomas Merton and Humility (literarylew.wordpress.com)
- Thomas Merton on Charity (percalamus.com)
- Thomas Merton, The New Man (jkinak04.wordpress.com)
- Love Is The Reason For My Existence: Thomas Merton (heartflow2013.wordpress.com)
- St. Patrick’s Day (lindsaylee91.wordpress.com)