My wonderful friend at Hope The Happy Hugger gave me a brilliant idea! Her topic today was Lists. I made a list of my 5 goals for the near future and on this list was to finish my “Dream Scape”. I have been working on this collage for a little over a year now. How it works is that when I have a dream that sticks with me after I wake up I write it down in my journal and if the images are somehow strange or disturbing I find magazine and newspaper clipping or draw images of the dream and add them to my “Dream Scape” collage. Some of my dreams include numbers or words so I write the words in an anagram so as not to betray anyon that I may dream about. I had stopped doing it for a bit, but I have found that it’s time for me to move on to another piece of work. So, my friends, it is my goal to finish up the “Dream Scape” in the next month because I have other ideas swirling around in this busy mind of mine. Here is the pic of the “Dream Scape” as it sits today. I will post more as I add more images to the collage….
With that I leave you with Yngwie Malmsteen….
- Edgar Allan Poe Museum (dondresdenphotography.wordpress.com)
- Edgar Allan Poe and how his Works & Poems Influenced my writing and My Life (shanesbookblog.com)
- The Passive Aggressive Raven (neatorama.com)
- The Mystery of Edgar Allan Poe [Biography A&E] (learnalltheway.wordpress.com)
- Edgar Allan Poe (fashionmayann.wordpress.com)