We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what’s wrong in your life, or you can focus on what’s right.
I must admit that my focus has been out of skew. I allowed myself to fall in a well of self pity and that was wrong. There have been quite a few changes that hit so fast I wasn’t ready for them. I promised myself that I was going to get on track, and I will. I will not allow my hurting to drag me down anymore than I have. Thank you to those that have read my blogs and shown care and concern, it’s very sweet and has made me feel better!
- Deepest Fear (theworthofmoney.com)
- Marianne Williamson Changed my life in many ways. Illuminata is a great book of hers. Amazing book. – A must read. (liv2loveyourself.wordpress.com)
- Our deepest fear… (tghil.wordpress.com)
- Ponder (coldradio.wordpress.com)
- Love is what we were born with…. (cynthiawall.wordpress.com)